Welcome To The Family
My Girlfriend <3
Follow my amazing girlfriend Keyarra <3
We’ve been dating since September 28th, 2011 <3 we’re the weirdest couple by far. She means the world to me <3 We both love a lot of the same music, movies, we watch Pretty Little Liars together, white girl boogy together, jam to Fall Out Boy and Kreayshawn together, feed strawberry ice cream to my cute little doggy Spike, yell at cars as they drive by, lick/bite eachother at the movies, go to concerts together, she shares her pr0n, I give her phone herpies, she turned me into a sassy black woman, I COULD KEEP GOING ON!
The things about her that I love?
- She’s funny. Quite gut busting hilarious <3
- She’s gorgeous. Motherfucking beautiful <3
- She’s an amazing dancer. I just sit there and watch her dance and smile like an idiot <3
- She makes me smile like an idiot. She does this a lot <3
- She doesn’t wash her hair often BUT IT ALWAYS SMELLS GOOD. I’m lucky if she washes it once a month.
- She’s ticklish. I enjoy tickeling her very much, and deep down she secretly looooves it, she said so! Really, she did!
- She names stuff. I got her a white fluffy bear and a dozen roses for Valentines Day, and she named the bear Fernando. She abuses him too, but at least she leaves Hector alone :’)
- She doesn’t mind when I hide things in her bra. I MEAN GUN HOLSTER! (She corrects me on this, frequently)
- She hates the word “Panties”. It’s more sinister than it looks!
- She and I fight over celebreties. We fight over Ariana Grande, Alexia and Annisa Rodriguez, Taylor Momsen, Hayley Williams, Amy Lee, Lacey Mosely, Meghan Foxx, and maybe M. Shadows too o.o
- She tried to steal my dog. She went and told people he was hers, and tries to walk off with him frequently.
- She made me make a Formspring. Then a Twitter. And then a Tumblr.
- She has these amazing glasses. Like legit, they make her extra sexy, since she’s pretty much the epitome of sexy anyway.
- She has this sweater, with her school’s logo on it, you know, one of those fleeces, and its completely covered in dog hair. Not just any dog hair, Spike’s dog hair. And no matter how much she washes it, she can’t get it out. Resigned, she probably brags that its from her cute dog.
- She and I both love tacos. A LOT. Other foods we both love? Lasagna. Italian. Hispanic. Black food. The good foods!
- We met on Facebook in one of the weirdest, yet amazing ways ever. She went to the same middle school I did, except she was a year behind me. Our friend Jessie was in a fight with the vile Eric Lang. She was defending Jessie, and I use that lightly. SHE FUCKING PWNED ERIC SO BAD OMG. He deleted and blocked all of us after the first 250 comments.
- She was going to come to the same Tech school I go to, except her mom thought she was going to get shot. So instead, she went to this super smart school for super smart people. True story.
- The first time we met, actually met, was at the Vans Warped Tour in Hartford at the Comcast Theater. Me and my brother were chilling at the Comcast Hotspot while she got her mom to let her go. She was mad late, but it was an amazing day. She swears I had this bit of dirt on my nose all day and swears it was the cutest thing ever. Lololol what?
- We saw Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 in theaters. Best. Movie. Ever.
- We went to The Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar Festival. She was screaming for Matt Tuck to ravage her while I was screaming at Matt Sanders. Close enough right?
- Soon after Uproar I got the guts up to ask her out. I swear she couldn’t have said yes fast enough. Then I found out that she and Julie had been having secret convos about me, where Julie kept reasuring her that I was just a dumb boy and that one day I’d “wake up and spot the hottie”. Julie also said that she “couldn’t count the number of times I wanted to shake you and scream ‘she likes you you fucking idiot’”.
- We can blame the time that we both liked each other but didn’t ask each other out on one guy named Marlon, because Keyarra was always tweeting about how well dressed and attractive he was. Yup, he’s a cockblock.
- Keyarra has the best friends. Weird, but good. When we started going out, I got death threats from several of her friends. None of my friends threatened her :’(
- We built a blanket fort at her house, watched Lilo And Stitch under it, and ate cranberry nut bars and salsa con queso :D
- Her grandma loves meh. Her Uncle draws pictures on the seats in cars for meh. Her aunt runs up the stairs in a way that makes Keyarra giggle for hours. Her grandma swings .22s around and Keyarra hides behind a couch pillow.
- KEYARRA IS PERFECT. YOUR ARGUMENT IS IRRELEVANT <3
- Oh yeah, Keyarra is the epitome of perfection.
- The spaces in my hands were made to hold hers.
Heres a picture of my puppy Spike that she loves so much:
Oh and here’s us <3
Hey, I'm Andy, I suppose. Oh look, you found my tumblr. Go buy me some cookies
I love music. pretty much all forms of rock, metal, alternative etc. I don't care really.
I love Doctor Who, Supernatural, Stargate-SG-1, Sanctuary, House, Stargate: Atlantis, etc.